LANDES-BENSON-PARKINS, PC Architects-Engineers

History

Landes-Benson-Parkins, PC had its beginning in 1959 when Mr. Thomas Landes, Architect and Professional Engineer, established the firm of Tom Landes & Associates.

Mr. Wayne Benson and Mr. Dennis Parkins became principals of the firm and in 1980 the firm's name was changed to Landes-Benson-Parkins, P.C. After 35 years of service, Tom Landes retired in 1994. After 31 years of service, Wayne Benson also retired.

Mr. Gary Sutton became partners with Dennis Parkins in 1996. Mr. Sutton left the firm in 2005 to establish his own office.

Landes Bension Parkins is currently managed by Dennis Parkins.

HISTORY

PROJECTS
PROJECT PHASES
PERSONEL

REFERENCES
CONTACTING US


911 N Fourth St, Chillicothe, IL 61523, P:309-274-5461, F:309-274-5465